Sunday, January 22, 2012

Street Party in Alura Hills!













Hello Lovelies! For those of you that may have missed it, we had an impromptu street party at the Alura Hills cafe last night! It was a blast with the amazing DJ Lynx spinning some tunes and fielding every request tossed at her. I was pretty mean to my dear friend, for her inaugural set here in town, proposing a "stump the DJ" quest! She indulged in some payback with some of her late song choices. The mode of dress among the crowd was amazing, very chic for a street party. The best dressed casual I think I've ever seen, check some of the pics! About 40 people ebbed and flowed throughout the set, and I was highly amused having the guys on my 'non-girly' dance hud. We're hoping to make the street party a regular thing, with different themes and styles of music!
While dancing the evening away, I noticed the political campaign posters plastered all over town. Upon closer inspection, it would appear we finally have a nominee for the D.A. position. I almost got whiplash when i recognized the face mounted on our walls. Our possible future district attorney is none other than Rowen Devlin, recent frequent companion of Madame Sah. Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment